I don't know about you, but I've just about filled up the 128GB microSD card I bought alongside my Switch back in 2017. I've had to archive a few of my larger titles to make room for all the new games, which is why I've been waiting for a deal like this to pop back in. Amazon is offering Samsung EVO Select and SanDisk Ultra microSD cards for a great price, so if you're looking to add more storage to your Switch, check this out.
Pro-Tip: Christmas is just around the corner and any gamer in your life who has a Switch could always do with an extra card or two.
- Samsung EVO Select - 32GB ($9.99)
- Samsung EVO Select - 64GB ($15.99)
- Samsung EVO Select - 128GB ($28.99)
- Samsung EVO Select - 256GB ($72.99)
For those interested in the 256GB microSD card, Amazon tracking site CamelCamelCamel reports this is the lowest this particular product has ever been.
SanDisk loyalists will be happy to know the sale extends to their cards as well, including the 200GB. The 200GB card offers the best price per gig of any of the cards on these lists. The SanDisk cards are also just a bit cheaper than their Samsung counterparts, if that matters to you.
- SanDisk Ultra - 8GB ($11.99)
- SanDisk Ultra - 16GB ($8.21)
- SanDisk Ultra - 32GB ($10.57)
- SanDisk Ultra - 64GB ($16.75)
- SanDisk Ultra - 128GB ($28.49)
- SanDisk Ultra - 200GB ($47.14)
- SanDisk Ultra - 256GB ($66.33)
- SanDisk Ultra - 400GB ($149.83)
All of these microSD cards will work just fine in the Nintendo Switch. With upcoming digital releases like Bastion, Transistor, Wasteland 2, and other great indie games you might consider a second card to avoid having to archive and re-download games at a later date.
Consider supporting Ninty Today by using our Amazon link to buy anything you need. We'll get a small cut of the sale that goes toward keeping you informed about the hottest Nintendo news and it helps keep the site ad-free.